Stage 4 & 5 Swimming Lessons
Perfect for children who are confident swimmers & require no floatation equipment.
Book a Stage 4 & 5 Swimming Lesson Today!
All Stage 4 & 5 Swimming Lessons helps to develop water confidence and skills even further for your little one! All our Stage 4 & 5 Swimming Lessons are in the Main Pool. Prices start at £12.35 per lesson per child, you can also bring a friend along using our booking system below.
The Benefits of Stage 4 & 5 Swimming Lessons
Stage 4 & 5 Swimming Lessons help to develop the skills of your child in the water. Check out the table below to find out what your little one will learn!
Our Stage 4 & 5 Swimming Lessons are part of the Swim England Programme. The table below outlines what your child needs to do!
Stage 4 & 5 Awards
By completing this Award, without floatation equipment or support, your child will be able to:
- Perform a sequence of changing shapes (minimum of three) whilst floating on the surface and demonstrate an understanding of floating.
- Push and glide from the wall towards the pool floor.
- Kick 10 metres backstroke (one item of equipment optional).
- Kick 10 metres front crawl (one item of equipment optional).
- Kick 10 metres butterfly on the front or on the back.
- Kick 10 metres breaststroke on the front (one item of equipment optional).
- Perform a head first sculling action for 5 metres in a flat position on the back.
- Travel on back and log roll in one continuous movement onto front.
- Travel on front and log roll in one continuous movement onto back.
- Push and glide and swim 10 metres, choice of stroke is optional.
We are based in The Wirral
All sessions take place at Stanley School, Greenbank Dr, Pensby, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH61 5UE