Stage 1 & 2 Swimming Lessons
Perfect for beginners aged 5+
Book a Stage 1 & 2 Swimming Lesson Today!
All Stage 1 & 2 Swimming Lessons helps to develop water confidence and skills even further for your little one! All our Stage 1 & 2 Swimming sessions are delivered in the Main Pool. Prices start at £12.35 per lesson per child, you can also bring a friend along using our booking system below
The Benefits of Stage 1 & 2 Swimming Lessons
Stage 1 & 2 Swimming Lessons help to develop the skills of your child in the water. Check out the table below to find out what your little one will learn!
Our Stage 1 & 2 Swimming Lessons are part of the Swim England Programme. The table below outlines what your child needs to do!
Building water confidence is key in developing skills. Not only does it build confidence in the water but also outside of it!
All our lessons follow a professional structure. We make sure that your child is gaining the right skills in the correct order!
Stage 1 & 2 Awards
By completing this Award, with or without floatation equipment or support, your child will be able to:
- Enter the water safely.
- Move forward for a distance of 5 metres, feet may be on or off the floor.
- Move backwards for a distance of 5 metres, feet may be on or off the floor.
- Move sideways for a distance of 5 metres, feet may be on or off the floor.
- Scoop the water and wash the face.
- Be comfortable with water showered from overhead.
- Move from a flat floating position on the back and return to standing.
- Move from a flat floating position on the front and return to standing.
- Push and glide in a flat position on the front from a wall.
- Push and glide in a flat position on the back from a wall.
- Give examples of two pool rules.
- Exit the water safely.
We are based in The Wirral
Stanley School, Greenbank Dr, Pensby, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH61 5UE